Why is hemp oil suddenly trending in popularity?
An Internet search reveals:
- True Wellness Knowledge.com ~ Cannibidiol (CBD) is a compound found in cannibis that has medical effects, but does not make a person feel “stoned.” CBD-rich cannibis may make it an appealing treatment option for patients seeking anti-inflammatory, anti-pain, anti-anxiety, and/or anti-spasm effects without disconcerting euphoria or lethargy.
- Regenerative Nutrition.com ~ Hemp has had a long-standing relationship with humanity; modern science reveals that it contains all the essential amino acids and essential fatty acids necessary for human life, as well as a rare protein known as globule edestins that is very similar to the globulin found in human blood plasma.
- ZLiving.com ~ High in essential fatty acids, Omega 6 and omega 3, hemp oil can be used to increase immunity, counteract aging skin and improve cardiovascular health. Several studies show that the linoleic acid present in hemp oil can slow down the aging process and fight psoriasis.
However, all hemp oil products are not equal. The biggest problem with most products is their absorption rate into the system, which is often less than 10%. Which hemp oil product looks the most promising? My research has led me to a young company that utilizes nano chemistry to cross the cell barrier and deliver beneficial hemp oil at the cellular level.
Introducing Prime My Body
Flagship product: Nanoenanced Hemp Oil
- PrimeMyBody combines nanoenhanced technology with a sustainable, naturally grown hemp oil, which has been used for a wide range of healthy benefits dating back more than 3,000 years. Their formula helps to optimize the mind & body, efficiently and naturally.
- PrimeMyBody utilizes a unique liposomal delivery system, which dramatically improves the bioavailability of the oil to as much as 97-100%, instead of only 10% of similar products on the market. It has the efficacy of an intravenous treatment, but it is oral. The PrimeMyBody hemp oil product is a Dietary Supplement and contains industrial hemp extract derived from the whole hemp plant, which delivers healthful benefits, without the psychoactive or “high” effect associated with this type of botanical. CBD derived industrial hemp oil is generally 0.3% of THC compared to marijuana, which is 10%. PrimeMyBody oil contains only 0.002% THC. The FDA passed CBD as a dietary supplement and it is legal in all 50 states. For an in-depth understanding of what makes PrimeMyBody hemp oil such an exciting innovation, watch this video from the chemist who developed the product, Dr. Christopher Shade.
Affiliate Business Opportunity
As a network marketing veteran, I saw immediate advantages to joining the Affiliate Program at PrimeMyBody
- Affordability–Getting involved costs $39, plus whatever product investment feels comfortable, beginning at less than an overall $200 upfront cost.
- Ground Floor Timing–2017 is the beginning of the company’s growth cycle. The market for hemp oil is wide open and just starting its ascent in the marketplace.
- Simple product presentation–The advantages of hemp oil can be quickly explained. You don’t have to be a chemistry expert or get caught in the trap of “diagnosing and prescribing” for sick people focused on their illness. Hemp oil is about nurturing good health, not curing specific diseases.
- Strong compensation plan—Built on a binary network marketing plan, PrimeMyBody returns 50% of each dollar earned back to the affiliate partners. See the full marketing plan at PrimeMyBody.
Order Product or Partner With Me!
Trying the product or becoming an Affiliate is only a click away. Visit DanaTaylor.PrimeMyBody.com to order, start your own business, or simply learn more about PrimeMyBody and their excellent products.
Personally, I’m very excited about this new venture and look forward to working with like-minded, health conscious people. Together we will increase global awareness of quality products and reap the benefits of our efforts.
To contact me personally about this opportunity, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.