My interview with Ellis Nelson made the cut. Thanks, Richard the Third!
Now that the “blogs i’m following” section of this page is pretty lively, I wanted to take some time to highlight some of the best stuff on other people’s pages. Here we go:
- “Drinking Your Milkshake” doesn’t like the USA Women’s World Cup Team’s Jerseys.
- “Is It Healthful” on Meditation.
- “Buggy Markovic” on the Golden Ring of Russia.
- “Ellis Nelson” interviews Dana Taylor.
- “Where Love Abounds” reminds us that it starts in the mind.
- “The Persistent Platypus” says Happy Saturday, and it seems that the dog’s Saturday was like mine. Also, we love it too.
- “Words We Women Write” honors David Letterman.
- “Incomesco” asks if you’re worried about austerity.
- “Polloplayer” dines alone in New York.
- “Nhan Fiction” tells us what it means to be an anime or manga fan.
- “Da Ugly Ducklin” pays tribute to suicide victims.
- “Roaming Pursuits” finds a…
View original post 209 more words