Have you got the low miseries with back aches? If popping pain meds isn’t doing the trick, try boosting your natural healing abilities by thinking energetically. Your body is designed to heal. Here are some actions you can take to move toward wellness.
- Epsom Salt Baths—The magnesium in the salts is anti-inflammatory. The hot water helps release tension and stimulates the natural flow of body fluids to aid in healing.
- Young Living Essential Oils— Valor is sometimes called a “chiropractor in a bottle.” The blend of spruce, rosewood, blue tansy, and frankincense aids in the energy alignment of the body. The aroma is also very soothing. Layer peppermint on top for what I call “a massage in a bottle.” The stimulating effect of peppermint oil really kicks healing energy into action.
- Healing Energy— Healing energy frequencies are flowing around us, all the time. As a Reiki practitioner, I’ve learned how to consistently tap into them. But, anyone can get into the flow with some practice. Sit quietly and imagine a light beam from the heavens shining into the head and running through the body. Our energy centers will open to the higher energies, like absorbing unseen, but very real rays of the sun.
- Enzyme Rich Foods—Cooked foods are dead foods. Life begets life. Most of us don’t have nearly the enzyme activity needed from our food to provide the energy for optimum health. Healing requires extra energy. So, bump up your enzymatic activity by eating more raw, live food and whole food supplements. I recommend juicing and a quality supplement like Green Vibrance. Give your body the building blocks of nutrition it needs to heal itself.
- Examine your Emotions–often back problems have a relationship to “carrying troubles.” Be honest with yourself about the conflicts in your life. There may be a connection between that aching back and emotional pain, anger, or unforgiveness. If you can’t clear those emotional blockages on your own, seek a therapist who will help you work through them.
Be pro-active about your health and enjoy all that life has to offer.
Wishing you well–
Check out the Dana Taylor Books and Bio Page at http://wp.me/P1yTXR-5
My grandmother’s remedy for almost every ailment is epsom salt and baking soda.
Ha! I’m sure my children are saying the same thing about me!